Regenerationville is about helping you improve the way you look and feel as well as your lifestyle options. We’re here to help you make achieving the proper nutritional balance to achieve optimum health easy, as well as to provide an opportunity to balance not only your checkbook but achieve a balance between your business and personal life as well.
Let us show you how easy it is to look good, feel great and improve your lifestyle through Sunrider® products and business opportunities today!
Meet Regenerationville’s owner, Phil Bartel
Phil Bartel was born and raised in San Diego, California, and graduated from Point Loma High School in 1960. After many years as a successful businessman in the retail industry (bicycles and computers) Phil came to find his true passion was in the health and wellness industry; helping others (as well as himself), to live a healthier and more enjoyable life.
In 2007 Brenda Donovan, one of Phil Bartel’s long-standing close friends, introduced him to Sunrider® products. After using and experiencing the transformative results from just a few of their wide variety of products, Phil became a Sunrider Independent Business Owner and has since been dedicated to sharing these amazing products with others.
When I first started using Sunrider® products I weighed 230 pounds, and within 6 months I lost 60 pounds. Today, I’m more energized, have a more positive outlook on life, and am healthier on all levels. Plus, it’s been many years now, and I’m still managing to keep the weight off! — Phil Bartel
More about Phil:
- Founder and, for many years, President of San Diego Unicycle Club (the largest organization of its kind in the world).
- The organizer of the Southwest Cycling Association is dedicated to providing bicycle couriers for several years to the Jerry Lewis Telethon in San Diego.
- Helped with the initial organization of The Bridge, one of the first social service agencies in San Diego dedicated to serving teenage runaways.
- Active participant, board member and President of the San Diego Chapter, American Youth Hostels (now known as Hostelling San Diego).
- An Active member of the 20-30 Club of Imperial Beach
- Board member, secretary, treasurer and president of the Rotary Club of Imperial Beach.
- Board member, secretary, treasurer and president of the Imperial Beach Chamber of Commerce.
- Organizer of the family program at CIRAD (Centro de Rehabilitación para Alcohólicos y Drogadictos, A. C.) in Tijuana, Mexico. Phil Bartel was active in the program for more than ten years.
- Current Active member and Ambassador in the Greater San Diego Business Association.
- Maintains a lifetime membership in CEO Space International.
Meet Kathleen O’Bannon, CNC
Kathleen is a dynamic and exciting holistic wellness expert with more than 40 years experience in the whole foods, natural foods, natural cosmetics, and natural supplement industries. She is the author of 10 books on nutrition and health.
Her newsletters, TV and radio shows, and personal engagements have helped and entertained people around the world for years. A gifted speaker and vocalist she will empower you to reach the heights of wellness supported by Sunrider® nutritional supplements.